Our advisors: Can Kisagun
In this article, we will be introducing you to another of our talented advisors. He is the Co-Founder and product lead at Enigma. As Citadel.One continues to expand beyond our current scope, it is inevitable that we will encounter some obstacles — all great innovations do.
To overcome these obstacles, it is important for us to have people that have already overcome these obstacles on our side. These people have the experience to enable us conquer through these obstacles.
For this reason, Can Kisagun has joined the Citadel.One team of advisors. He will be helping Citadel.One achieve its goals of being a crypto super app by directing us through the rough patches that inevitably come when something innovative is being built.
He has achieved quite a lot in the blockchain space, and disruptive space in general. Before co-founding Enigma, Can previously worked as a business analyst at McKinsey and company, where he had the following standout achievements:
- Created content buying optimization tool for a leading Turkish media group and improved revenue targets by 20% ($50M)
- Led client teams in magazine, radio and advertising sales departments of a leading media group in Turkey and identified operational improvement levers such as consolidation of processes, double hatting etc., corresponding to 10% savings
- Re-modeled credit approval levels and constructed a commercial credit analysis framework for a mid-sized Turkish bank, resulting in 30% reduction in non-performing loans ($35M)
- Moderated workshops in a leading global bank and coached division leaders in retail and commercial banking units to identify 15% personnel cost savings based on an efficiency benchmarking effort
- Built market sizing and revenue projection models for companies in Media, Health Care, Retail & Consumer Goods sectors to assess attractiveness of $1.3B investment
- Prepared a town-level expansion planning model for a Turkish retailer and identified locations of 200 new store openings
Having left McKinsey, he co-founded Enigma, a blockchain-based protocol that uses groundbreaking privacy technologies to enable scalable end-to-end decentralized applications.
Enigma allows the transformation of “smart contracts” into “secret contracts,” where input data is kept hidden from nodes in the Enigma network that execute code. This functionality is essential for protecting sensitive data and creating truly decentralized solutions at scale.
He currently leads at Enigma as the Co-founder.
Citadel.one is a non-custodial Proof-of-Stake platform for the management and storage of crypto assets. Users can create public addresses for all supported networks with one seed phrase, connect their Ledger or Trezor device, or import an address generated by another wallet.
The analytical dashboard provides relevant information on wallets’ balances and networks’ main metrics. In Citadel.one, we standardize the semantics, making interactions with the platform as easy as possible. The same goes for network metrics. By using universal terms, we are making it easier for users to understand and compare networks.
One of the main functions of the Citadel.one platform is participation in the PoS consensus — users can stake and delegate their assets, claim rewards, and follow the latest network proposals in the voting tab.
Citadel.one offers its users instant cryptocurrency exchange services that allow fast and secure crypto assets swap. It is also possible to buy and sell crypto with a credit or debit card. Citadel.one users can track rewards, withdrawals, transfers, and deposits across all supported networks and add comments to these transactions.
Among PoS platforms, Citadel.one supports BAND network($BAND) Secret Network ($SCRT), Cosmos ($ATOM), ICON ($ICX), IOST, Orbs, and Tezos ($XTZ). We also support Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Tether ($USDT) for our users’ convenience. Mobile and desktop versions, new networks, including Polkadot and Ontology, are scheduled for the upcoming updates. Furthermore, delving into the idea of true decentralization, we envision Citadel.one a decentralized autonomous organization and a genuinely community-owned platform in the near future.